Our estates are integral to our business and we endeavour to ensure that they reflect our overall corporate philosophy:
To be able to trace and record the provenance of all tea we produce.
- To continuously seek to improve the health, safety and welfare of our employees, contractors and the local communities.
- To use all land in the most productive and responsible manner.
- To maintain and improve the fertility of the soil.
- Through the intelligent use of research services, and those of the local research institutes, to keep at the very top of technological improvement in the fields.
- To involve employees at all levels in decision-making so that they develop a real interest in the Company’s objectives and prosperity.
- To maintain a collaborative and productive relationship with our local communities and external suppliers.
Our experience of growing tea on our own estates provides us with a unique knowledge of tea, enabling us to manage the supply of the best, fully traceable, most sustainable and accredited teas from our own estates and from our supply partners.