Leading Suppliers of
Nobody knows speciality tea like Finlays. We produce premium and speciality teas on our own farms, as well as sourcing and supplying them from select producers around the world. For something extra special, we can also provide tea from single farms on an exclusive basis.
Among the many speciality teas we supply are:
- White tea – including silver tips from China and Sri Lanka
- Oolong tea – partly-fermented tea (including Da Hong Pao and Tie Guan Yin) from China and Sri Lanka
- Purple tea – produced on our farm in Kenya, this tea contains antioxidants and has a distinctive purple colour as a result of the higher levels of anthocyanin.
- Pu-erh tea – fermented tea from China, produced in a way that microbial fermentation continues after the leaves are dried and often stored and aged in cakes.
Single Farm Tea
We supply high-quality Single Estate Tea from our own farms:
- Kenya: Masingi, Bondet, Chemase (Organic), and the award-wining Milima Orthodox Tippy Leaf Tea
- Ceylon: Court Lodge, Kenmare, Waldemar, Shawlands and Adawatte