Download the 2022 Global Beverage Trends Report
"*" indicates required fields
What’s inside Finlays’ Global Beverage Trends 2022 Report?
Finlays Beverage Trends 2022 Report contains incisive analysis and insight into the key global trends we’ll see across 2022. For each we look at the key drivers, the implications and ask “what’s next?”. The trends include:
The Science of Health & Wellbeing
– how is demand for ‘named ingredients’ increasingly blurring the line between food and beverages, and medicine?
Natural Energy goes mainstream
– after triple digit growth, could natural energy products be about to pose a serious challenge to dominant market leaders?
Cold Brew Coffee 2.0
– one of the hottest trends around – where will the cold brew coffee trend go next in both mature, and new, markets?
– what is driving format innovation around the world, which formats might stand out, and what are the implications for brand owners?
- Direct From Origin – how will global supply chain challenges affect the beverage industry, and what can savvy brand owners do to turn risk into opportunity?
Walking the Talk on Sustainability
– after COP26, sustainability has never been more in the spotlight. Amid mounting scrutiny, how might the beverage industry respond?